Disney knows how to celebrate the holidays – each and every holiday, and Thanksgiving is no exception. What can you expect on a Thanksgiving cruise? Let’s take a look.
In this article
What is the first thing you think of when someone mentions Thanksgiving? It’s the turkey, of course. Disney Cruise Line celebrates will a full course traditional Thanksgiving menu – vegetarian options are always available.
What is the second thing you think of? Football! A selection of the biggest games will be broadcast on FunnelVision, in one of the pubs and on your stateroom television.
Special Character Meet and Greets
Disney Characters like to celebrate, too. Expect to see characters in festive costumes to mark the occasion. Prints of these special photos will have a holiday border only available to Guests on holiday cruises.
Very Merrytime Festivities
Disney Cruise Line’s Very Merrytime Cruises begin in early November. This means that you will get to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas on the same cruise. Here’s a look at all of the holiday happenings Disney has in store.
Thanksgiving 2018 is on November 22nd. If you want Disney to do the cooking next year, here is a look at the Thanksgiving 2018 sailings.
- Disney Magic: Departs November 17
- 7-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from New York, New York
- Disney Wonder: Departs November 16
- 7-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Galveston, Texas
- Disney Dream: Departs November 19
- 4-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise with 2 Stops at Castaway Cay from Port Canaveral, Florida
- Disney Fantasy: Departs November 17
- 7-Night Very Merrytime Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral, Florida
If you would like a quote on this or any Disney Cruise Line vacation, submit your requests here: