What family vacation takes you far, far away on a vessel that is part cruise ship and part space ship? Only Disney Cruise Line. *Page contains affiliate links.
In this article
What to Expect on a Disney Cruise with a Star Wars Day at Sea
Disney brings forth galactic fun for the whole family with
- a deck party starring your favorite heroes and villains.
- meet and greets with Star Wars characters.
- the Jedi Training Academy.
- special games in the Oceaneer Club and Oceaneer Lab.
- unique food and beverage offerings.
- Star Wars-DCL merchandise.
- and, of course, screenings of the Star Wars films.
DCL’s Star Wars Day at Sea will take place exclusively on the Disney Fantasy cruises departing Port Canaveral, Florida from January 6 – April 14, 2018.
7-Night Eastern Caribbean Sailings:
- January 13, 2018
- January 27, 2018
- February 10, 2018
- February 24, 2018
- March 10, 2018
- March 24, 2018
- April 7, 2018
7-Night Western Caribbean Sailings:
- January 6, 2018
- January 20, 2018
- February 3, 2018
- February 17, 2018
- March 3, 2018
- March 17, 2018
- March 31, 2018
- April 14, 2018
- Day 1: Port Canaveral, Florida
- Day 2: At Sea
- Day 3: Cozumel, Mexico
- Day 4: Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Day 4: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Day 6: At Sea: Star Wars Day at Sea
- Day 7: Castaway Cay (Disney’s Private Island in the Bahamas)
- Day 8: Port Canaveral, Florida
See for Yourself!
How to Experience a Star Wars Day at Sea
Ready to jump in and experience a Star Wars Day at Sea? You can request a quote for these – or any – special Disney Cruise Line voyages. DCL Prep School works exclusively with the team at Key to the World Travel when helping readers book the Disney vacations of their galactic dreams. When you request a quote from the DCL Prep School site, your request isn’t routed to just any agent. It goes to an agent with first hand experience sailing with Disney.