What family vacation takes you far, far away on a vessel that is part cruise ship and part space ship? Only Disney Cruise Line. *Page contains affiliate links.
In this article
What to Expect on a Disney Cruise with a Star Wars Day at Sea
Disney brings forth galactic fun for the whole family with
- a deck party starring your favorite heroes and villains.
- meet and greets with Star Wars characters.
- the Jedi Training Academy.
- special games in the Oceaneer Club and Oceaneer Lab.
- unique food and beverage offerings.
- Star Wars-DCL merchandise.
- and, of course, screenings of the Star Wars films.
DCL’s Star Wars Day at Sea will take place exclusively on the Disney Fantasy cruises departing Port Canaveral, Florida from January 6 – April 14, 2018.
7-Night Eastern Caribbean Sailings:
- January 13, 2018
- January 27, 2018
- February 10, 2018
- February 24, 2018
- March 10, 2018
- March 24, 2018
- April 7, 2018
7-Night Western Caribbean Sailings:
- January 6, 2018
- January 20, 2018
- February 3, 2018
- February 17, 2018
- March 3, 2018
- March 17, 2018
- March 31, 2018
- April 14, 2018
- Day 1: Port Canaveral, Florida
- Day 2: At Sea
- Day 3: Cozumel, Mexico
- Day 4: Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Day 4: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Day 6: At Sea: Star Wars Day at Sea
- Day 7: Castaway Cay (Disney’s Private Island in the Bahamas)
- Day 8: Port Canaveral, Florida
See for Yourself!