In the spring of 2012 the Disney Fantasy became the fourth and last addition to the DCL fleet of ships. She may be the littlest sister, but like the Disney Dream, she’s nearly 40% larger than the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder. The Disney Fantasy integrated new features in demand by veteran cruisers while maintaining Disney Cruise Line’s signature style. She won’t be the baby for long. DCL announced two new ships which are scheduled to set sail in 2021 & 2022.
Disney Fantasy Fun Facts
- Maiden Voyage: March 31, 2012
- Fairy Godmother: Jennifer Hudson
- Atrium Icon: Mademoiselle Minnie
- Length: 1115 ft.
- Staterooms: 1250
- Guest Capacity: 4,000
- Crew: 1,458
- Enchanted Garden: Modeled after the gardens at Versailles, my daughter thinks it feel more like you are dining with very refined Pixies.
- Royal Court: The French-inspired main dining room, also offers breakfast & lunch daily.
- Animator’s Palate: One word – colorful! This fun, interactive dining experience is an animation fan’s dream come true.
- Palo (adults only): Dinner and brunch with an refined Italian menu and world-class service.
- Remy (adults only): Dinner only, French-inspired menu. The only place onboard where you will want to dine with rats.
- Cabanas: American-style buffet for breakfast and lunch. Casual table service dining at dinner.
- Flo’s Cafe: Home to Tow Mater’s Grill, Luigi’s Pizza and Fillmore’s Favorites. Burgers, Pizza, Panini Sandwiches and other quick bites to top off your tank.
- Eye Scream Ice Cream: Ice cream cone station. Tip: If you need a cup, grab one from the pool deck drink fountain.
- Frozone Treats Smoothies: Smoothies and specialty ice creams (additional cost required)
- Cove Cafe (adults only): Specialty coffees made to order (additional fee)
- In-Room Dining: For when you want to dine-in. Available 24-7. Most items are included in the cost of your cruise. The menu clearly states when a menu item is only available at an additional cost. It is customary to tip the Crew Member who delivers your tray in cash – USD only, please.
- Mickey’s Pool
- Donald’s Pool
- AquaDuck watercoaster
- Aqua Lab water play area
- Nemo’s Reef water play area
- Quiet Cove Pool (adults only)
- Satellite Sun Deck (adults only)
- Hot tubs
Spa & Fitness
- Full-service gym (adults only)
- Wide World of Sports Deck
- Senses Spa (adults only)
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Chill Spa (teens only)
- Promenade Deck Track – Deck 4