Guests who stay in an inside stateroom on Disney Cruise Line get all the perks of sailing with Disney without the oceanview price tag. These budget-friendly rooms have many of the same amenities as larger oceanview staterooms, such as raised queen beds for luggage storage and spacious closets and drawers. The Deluxe Inside Stateroom even has a split bath, providing extra space for guests to get ready for their day.
Inside staterooms sleep 3-4 guests. These rooms do not have windows or views to the outside of the ship. The main benefit of an inside room is the lower fare, however late sleepers may want to select an inside stateroom, as no natural light will brighten the room each morning.
Standard Inside Stateroom
- Sleeps 3-4
- 184 sq. ft. (Disney Magic & Disney Wonder)
- 168 sq. ft. (Disney Dream & Disney Fantasy)
- 1 Standard 3-piece bathroom.
- 1 Queen Bed, 1 Convertible Sofa (sleeps 1), In-ceiling Berth (in some rooms)
Deluxe Inside Stateroom
- Sleeps 4
- 214 sq. ft. (Disney Magic & Disney Wonder)
- 204 sq. ft. (Disney Dream & Disney Fantasy)
- Split Bathroom (Sink & Shower/Tub, Sink & Toilet)
- 1 Queen Bed, 1 Convertible Sofa (sleeps 1), In-ceiling berth.
Ideal room type: Late sleepers, budget seekers, guests who spend little time in their room.
DCL Prep School Tip: Inside staterooms offer no natural light. Great for night owls and those who want to sleep in – like my teenagers. Inside staterooms are also an economical way to add an additional stateroom to your cruise.