What family vacation takes you far, far away on a vessel that is part cruise ship and part space ship? Only Disney Cruise Line.
In this article
What to Expect on a Disney Cruise with a Star Wars Day at Sea
Disney brings forth galactic fun for the whole family with
- a deck party starring your favorite heroes and villains.
- meet and greets with Star Wars characters.
- the Jedi Training Academy.
- special games in the Oceaneer Club and Oceaneer Lab.
- unique food and beverage offerings.
- Star Wars-DCL merchandise.
- and, of course, screenings of the Star Wars films.
DCL’s Star Wars Day at Sea will take place exclusively on the Disney Fantasy cruises departing Port Canaveral, Florida from January 6 – April 14, 2018.
7-Night Eastern Caribbean Sailings:
- January 13, 2018
- January 27, 2018
- February 10, 2018
- February 24, 2018
- March 10, 2018
- March 24, 2018
- April 7, 2018
7-Night Western Caribbean Sailings:
- January 6, 2018
- January 20, 2018
- February 3, 2018
- February 17, 2018
- March 3, 2018
- March 17, 2018
- March 31, 2018
- April 14, 2018
- Day 1: Port Canaveral, Florida
- Day 2: At Sea
- Day 3: Cozumel, Mexico
- Day 4: Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Day 4: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Day 6: At Sea: Star Wars Day at Sea
- Day 7: Castaway Cay (Disney’s Private Island in the Bahamas)
- Day 8: Port Canaveral, Florida
How to Book Your Star Wars Day at Cruise?
You can book directly with DCL, but why not have the team that helps you plan your cruise, help you book it as well. Prep School Travel is now a full service travel agency, and I would love to plan your next cruise with you!
To begin planning your cruise, fill out the fields on our Request a Quote page.
“Sea” for Yourself!
Disclosure: I am a travel agent with Prep School Travel and earn commission on packages booked by clients.