A deposit of 20% of your cruise fare is typically required to book a Disney Cruise Line vacation. For a limited time, Disney is dropping the deposit amount in half.
Book your next 7-night cruise with only a 10% fare deposit!
From Disney Cruise Line:
Book a magical Disney voyage by February 15, 2018 and pay for only half of your required deposit on the day you make your reservation.
This limited-time offer is valid on any new reservation for a 7-night or longer Disney cruise departing between June 23, 2018 and May 31, 2019. Remaining balance due at time of final payment. See Important Details below.
Embark on a tropical 7-night or longer cruise to the Caribbean or the Bahamas—or choose from one of our other fun-filled itineraries to Alaska, Europe, Mexico and beyond. With exciting voyages sailing from Florida, New York, Texas and California, there’s no better time to cast off with Disney Cruise Line on a family vacation.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses, gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Not valid on categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT), suites or Concierge-level staterooms.
- Valid on all 7-night or longer sailings that do not require final payment at time of booking and take place between June 23, 2018 and May 31, 2019.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
How to Book
You can call Disney Cruise Line, or I can build a dream Disney Cruise Line vacation for you (for free).