With all of the excitement of the release of the Summer 2018 itineraries, I feel it is very important to stress that you can still book for 2017. It’s only March. That means there are nine months left to experience the magic of a Disney Cruise Line voyage with your family.
About Disney Cruise Line’s 2017 Itineraries
Disney Cruise Line has yet to embark on their European and Pacific/Alaskan seasons. The Disney Wonder heads to the Pacific Coast later this spring, about the same time as the Disney Magic heads Europe to explore the British Isles, Baltic Sea, the Mediterranean and so much more.
During the summer, the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy will continue their voyages to the Bahamas and the Caribbean. I am super excited about the “Castaway Cay Double Dips” on the Disney Dream. These are special sailings with two stops at my favorite island, Castaway Cay!
How to Book a Disney Cruise Line Vacation
When it comes to booking your voyage, you have several options:
- book online at DisneyCruise.com.
- call Disney Cruise Line at 1(800) 951-3532.
- contact your travel agent who can assist you with the entire process. We recommend the team at Key to the World Travel. You can request a quote right here. (Request a Quote for a Disney Cruise)
Holidays With Disney Cruise Line
When you sail on Easter, Independence Day/4th of July, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Kwanza and more, expect special events which may include
- characters in holiday attire.
- religious services.
- special menu items.
- and perhaps even fireworks at sea.
Each holiday is different. Special events will be noted in your Personal Navigator.
Disney Cruise Line has lots in store for 2017. Don’t miss out on the fun!