A day on Castaway Cay is the highlight of sailing to the Caribbean and the Bahamas. Many activities, port adventures and rentals to make your day on the island fantastic.
Just like on the ship, Castaway Cay offers many activities and amenities which are included in the price of your cruise.
- Dining: All dining at Cookies, Cookies Too and Serenity Bay is included.
- Childcare: Scuttle’s Cove is the island version of the Oceaneer Club and Lab. Check your Personal Navigator for that day’s activities.
- Castaway Cay 5K Fun Run: Register onboard for this event. You disembark with fellow runners. Everyone who completes the run receives a bib and “bling” – that’s a medal in runDisney talk.
- Beach chairs, hammocks and umbrellas: Unlike other private beaches during the cruise which require a fee, your day at Castaway Cay is included. Chairs and hammocks are available on a first come basis. As a courtesy to other guests, reserving chairs with a towel and returning to the ship is not allowed.
- Towels: Speaking of towels. The island has complementary towels all day long.
- Bikes: $10.75 per hour
- Floats & tubes $10.75 all day (life vests are free of charge)
- Boat rentals (30 minutes)
- Sea Kayak – 1 Seater: $15.05
- Sea Kayak – 2 Seater: 19.35
- Hobie Cat (requires sailing experience): $29.03
- Aqua Trike: $25.80
- Paddle Boat – 2 Seater: $15.05
- Paddle Boat – 4 Seater: $19.35
- Fun Kat: $27.95
- Stand-Up Paddle Board (Adults Only) $16.13
- Snorkel Equipment – All Day
- Ages 5 to 9: $15.05
- Ages 10 and Up: $31.18
The top Port Adventures in Castaway Cay include:
Castaway Cay Getaway Package for guests ages 5 and up. This package includes all day snorkel & float rental and a one-hour bike rental. Ages 5 to 10: $20.43 Guests ages 10 and up: $41.93 This package must be reserved before you sail or onboard and CANNOT be purchased on the island.
Castaway Rays Stingray Adventure: A 1-hour experience where you will learn about the stingrays who call Castaway Cay home. Then you will have the chance to feed them and interact with them. For the rest of the hour, you can snorkel or swim in the stingray lagoon. Ages 5 to 9: $38.70 Ages 10 and up $48.38. Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
Wild Side Teen Adventure: If relaxing on the beach is torturous for your active teen, this is the Port Adventure for them. This teens-only expedition lasts 4 to 4 1/2 hours and takes teens biking and snorkeling all over the island. Teens also take a ride on a Rigid Hull speed boat reserved exclusively for them. Ages 14-17 $49.00.